It’s really important to keep the temperature and humidity the same throughout your home to prevent moisture build-up which can lead to health complications from running, itchy noses through to asthma, eczema and allergic rhinitis.
If you have mould or excess moisture in your home a dehumidifier is a really great tool to help draw moisture out of the air.
The De’Longhi Tasciugo AriaDry Pure DDSX220WF dehumidifier works to not only remove moisture from your home but it actually also purifies the air.
“The De’Longhi has got a HEPA type E12* filter which will take out 99.96% of all pollutants so the particulate matter that’s coming in will get filtered through that”, says Kiindred’s Healthy Homes Expert Jo from Notoxrox.
“The carbon filter is going to take out VOCs and help manage the air there and give you clean air. It’s also got a bio silver filter that’s like an antibacterial and a dust filter so it’s got 4 filtration systems. So it’s doing much more than just extracting moisture from the air.”
The product also comes with an app which allows you to not only control the device but you can also control and monitor the humidity levels in the house, and it has features such as timers and anti-mould control – so it will actually track how much humidity is in the air over a period of time to give you a really great idea of potential causes or harm around the home. And it’s also got a “real feel” mode so what that does is it takes into consideration the temperature in addition to the humidity levels so it helps you achieve the optimal comfort levels in the home.
What we love:
- 2 in 1 Air Purifier and Dehumidifier protects your home and family
- 4 Action Filtration with HEPA type E12* Filter
- Removes up to 21 litres of excess moisture in 24 hours**
- You can set, schedule and monitor the device via an APP on your phone.
- Portable – you can move throughout the house
- Sleek – the sleek design will look
- And added bonus this product has been approved by the national asthma council sensitive choice program.
* Third-party organisation test on MPPS particles according to EN 1822:2010. Efficiency referred to particles of 2.5 μm size at 80 m3/h speed – dehumidification and filtration active. ** 30°C/80% R.H.
Note: App connectivity in Australia and New Zealand differs to that of international models.