All aboard the new LEGO DUPLO Number Train – Learn To Count
Your little learner is going to love the new LEGO® DUPLO® Number Train – Learn To Count playset as a wonderful introduction into the world of numbers and counting.
The importance of play in your child’s development cannot be underestimated. Not only does play light up their spirit, but it also ignites the flame of learning as their curious minds begin to discover colour, numbers, shapes and anything else that their imagination allows them.
The Number Train – Learn To Count playset comes complete with 10 number bricks for toddlers to load, unload and build their own creation. The moving wheels, opening roof and girl, boy and dog characters mean the adventure is only just beginning. The only limit is your toddler’s imagination!
The beauty of this train is that it grows with your little one. The numbered bricks will help your child begin to recognise numerics and as they grow the playset can become a counting tool. As they learn their 1-2-3s eventually they will learn to line them up in order on their train.
The play (and learning) really is in their precious little hands.
Some of the features of the Number Train – Learn To Count playset that we love are:
- Improves their fine motor skills as they drive the train then load, unload and sort the number bricks.
- Discovery of colours and numbers.
- Bigger and easy-to-handle bricks are ideal for toddlers aged 18 months and up.
- Combines easily with other LEGO DUPLO playsets to inspire even more imaginative play possibilities.
- Toddler-friendly poster-playmat includes full-sized images of the playset that act as gentle guidance to show how the pieces connect to create the train.
- All LEGO DUPLO playsets are expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones.
- LEGO DUPLO playsets satisfy rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO DUPLO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet demanding child safety standards.
Learning through play is at the core of the LEGO DUPLO brand – it’s what has shaped and guided them as a global leader in product development. Backed by scientific research into childhood development and the importance of play, LEGO DUPLO bricks are safe for the littlest of learners and provide hours of fun and entertainment, but also crucial lessons and skills for growing minds.
So many of us parents grew up playing with LEGO DUPLO bricks ourselves and find great joy and nostalgia in being able to introduce our children to the hours of fun (and learning) it provides. In our busy lives, with endless to-lists and places to be, there is nothing quite like switching the phone off and sitting on the floor and playing with your child. There truly is magic in those moments of connection, that will stay with you both, forever.
This is a paid partnership between Kiindred x LEGO DUPLO.
LEGO, LEGO® DUPLO® and the Minifigure are trademarks of The LEGO Group. ©2021 The LEGO Group.