There are a million things to think about when you have a child but did you know that the “to-do” list actually starts long before you’re even pregnant?
Yep, there are many things to consider when you are planning to start a family, especially in terms of your health and wellbeing.
Most people know that cutting out alcohol and caffeine is recommended once you start trying to fall pregnant, but did you know that taking a pregnancy supplement is a great idea too?
Natalis Pregnancy Vitamins and Minerals are designed to support your increased nutritional needs right across your motherhood journey – from pre-conception to pregnancy and even through to breastfeeding.
With the need for some essential nutrients increasing by more than 50%, It can be difficult for women who are trying to conceive or are pregnant to meet the recommended daily intake through diet alone. Therefore, it can be helpful to consider supplementing their intake of key nutrients such as folic acid and iodine to ensure an adequate supply and to support the healthy development of their child.
Here are just a few of the reasons we love Natalis for this kind of additional support:
- Natalis is proudly Australian Made, for all mums and babies. Natalis is produced by an Australian company and is carrying the certified Australian Made logo.
- Natalis pregnancy multivitamin is formulated using Australian health and dietary guidelines to help women meet the increased nutritional demands from preconception to breastfeeding.
- It’s gluten free
- Each purchase of Natalis supports a baby in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) through the Miracle Babies Foundation.
What is the benefit of taking Natalis?
The early weeks of a baby’s development are critical. The baby’s spine, brain, and organs are rapidly developing in the weeks before most women realise they are pregnant. Folic acid supplements have been shown to lower the risk of neural tube defects (such as spina bifida) during these critical developmental stages.
Natalis contains 800 micrograms of folic acid to help you meet your and your baby’s nutritional needs during the conception period. It also supports you in achieving your pregnancy-period nutritional requirements by providing folic acid, iron and iodine to support a growing baby and mother-to-be.
And, once bub is here, Natalis also contains a blend of key nutrients to support you in meeting the increased nutritional demands of breastfeeding.
The key ingredients in Natalis Pregnancy Vitamins and Minerals are:
- Folic acid
- Vitamin B3
As with all nutritional supplements, Natalis may only be of help if your dietary intake of the vitamins and minerals is inadequate.
Who is Natalis for?
- Women who are pregnant
- Women who are trying to get pregnant
- Women who are breastfeeding
Where can I buy Natalis?
Natalis is a pharmacy-only supplement. If you can’t find Natalis on the shelves, you may have to ask your pharmacist to provide it from behind the counter.
* Always read the label and follow the directions for use. Natalis is a proud supporter and in a paid partnership with Australian College of Midwives.
This is a paid partnership between Kiindred and Natalis.