Body lotion for child and baby, from birth on*.
• Provides an immediate, long-lasting moisturising effect. • Strengthens the skin barrier and leaves the skin feeling silky, supple and even softer.
• Preserves the skin’s cellular resources of the newborn**, baby and child thanks to Avocado Perseose®.
Pleasurable to use:
• Light and fluid texture, designed for body care. • Leaves a unique scent on the skin.
Proven by science:
• Significant increase in hydration***: Increase in hydration at t1h: +51% Increase in hydration at t8h: +25% → Fast and long-lasting hydration.
• Moisturises the skin from the first application: 100% agree****.
Apply this moisturising lotion morning and evening on baby or child’s body.
Safety & ingredients
Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby. To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research, hypoallergenic* and free of parabens, phenoxyethanol
Under dermatological and paediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.
100% Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.\
At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favour ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.
All of our products are made from plant-based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.
• Avocado Perseose: patented natural ingredient: protects the skin barrier, moisturises, and preserves the skin’s cellular richness
• Vitamin B5: soothes
• Mild surfactants: gently cleanse to preserve skin from dryness
*Includes babies newly-discharged from neonatal care.
**Including newborns out of the NICU. ***Biometric test conducted on 15-17 women.
****Clinical study conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 60 children, including infants under 3 months, over 3 weeks (self-assessment).