Euky Bear has worked with leading field experts to create the ultimate all-in-one device with their Sweet Dreams Sleep Aid. It combines the benefits of light, sound and aromatherapy to help babies drift off to sleep more easily and settle through the night.
Red light sleep therapy supports the functioning of the body’s natural circadian rhythm or sleep cycle, which assists babies in falling asleep. It also comes with 8 rotating colours; white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink for different uses throughout the day, as well as different settings for dimming or fixing the chosen colours.
The Sweet Dreams Sleep Aid has 4 sound features to choose from.
- Pink noise is a soothing sound frequency found in nature that relaxes and calms as well
- Specially composed lullabies.
As well as the light and sound it also comes with an Aromatherapy humidifier which gently releases ultra-fine mist into the air without heat. Utilising this sensory association with sleep and settling — and combining it with the red light and some gentle pink noise can be a game-changer at bedtime.
Other features that we love:
- Runs all night long (which means no middle-of-the-night wake-ups to duck back in and switch it back on)
- Cool to touch
- Suitable for babies 0+ (aromatherapy oils are suitable over 3 months)
- The range of calming and relaxing essential oils for a range of different needs
This is a paid partnership between Kiindred x Euky Bear.