Created by husband and wife duo Leanne and Richard Sexton after their two little boys suffered from chemical-induced nappy rash, the pair are on a mission to help all families experience safe, skin-loving baby essentials without compromising on style, performance or the natural environment.
Unlike other wipes that contain harsh, toxic chemicals and hurt little bottoms – Joonya keeps baby’s skin clean, dry and healthy – but never irritated. Plus, every Joonya ingredient has a top rating on EWG’s Skin Database.
There’s a reason why Joonya’s Baby Wipes have won a slew of awards and have a cult-like following – they’re suitable for use on any skin type, as all ingredients are non-toxic and effective – no alcohol, chlorine, petrochemicals, formaldehyde, parabens or phenols. Another bonus? The fabric is also biodegradable – great for Mother Earth!
What we LOVE about Joonya Baby Wipes:
- Non-toxic, natural baby wipes: Joonya baby wipes unscented are made to hydrate and cleanse the most delicate skin. Their disposable wipes are enriched with Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Jojoba.
- Earth-friendly, biodegradable wipes: Joonya’s biodegradable wet wipes are also compostable. Their fragrance-free baby wipes are made with FSC 100% certified viscose, a mark of sustainability that ensures wood used is sourced from responsible forestry.
- Dermatologically tested wipes: Joonya baby wet wipes are Dermatest approved for use on all skin types without irritation. Joonya’s unscented wipes are free from alcohol, chlorine, petrochemicals, formaldehyde, parabens and phenols.
- Safe wipes for newborns: Joonya newborn wipes are safe for use on the most delicate skin. Joonya’s biodegradable wipes are extra large (200 x 180 mm) to handle bigger messes better and so that each baby wipes box lasts you longer!
- First Australian-owned nappy with FSC® license: While parents take care of their babies skin, Joonya will help them take care of forests. Highly absorbent core contains wood pulp from responsibly harvested forests – certified by FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council). A strict chain of custody ensures the consumer receives genuinely certified materials, represented by the logo with a license number appearing on the product packaging.
This is a paid partnership between Kiindred x Joonya