Let’s face it. As parents, the last thing we need is even more stuff. Our bathroom cabinets are overflowing with ineffective products we haven’t touched in months and yet somehow, our hands are still dry, our lips are still chapped, and our husband keeps sporting a dodgy shaving rash (seriously, babe, sort it out!) every time he steps out of the shower.
But what if families could look after everyone’s skincare needs from baby to brother, mum to dad, with a multi-purpose jack-of-all-trades balm packed to the brim with nourishing goodness?
Mustela’s Multi-purpose Balm with 3 Avocado Extracts — 100% vegan, fragrance-free, as well as Paraben, Phthalate, and Phenoxyethanol-free, and formulated with 99.7% ingredients of natural origin and made from entire avocados, including the pit, so absolutely nothing is wasted. That’s right — avocados!
A baby’s skin is notoriously sensitive because it’s still developing, and it’s more porous than an adult’s. It can be really hard trying to choose a gentle product that will nourish your little one’s delicate skin. More often than not, you leave the house with something that resembles more of a suitcase than a baby bag thanks to the amount of *stuff* you need just in case there’s a disaster — and that’s before you’ve even put your own essentials in there!
So it’s time to get familiar with Mustela’s Multi-Purpose Balm with 3 Avocado Extracts — the perfect antidote for your baby’s sensitive skin. The good news? All of Mustela’s products are clinically tested to be hypoallergenic and safe for use on newborns, babies, and children alike.
For this multi-purpose balm, Mustela has chosen 3 avocado extracts with complementary activities for the skin:
• Organic virgin oil, softening and nourishing;
• Organic sugars, moisturising and soothing;
• Polyphenols, antioxidant and protective.
Mustela’s avocados follow Expanscience’s responsible supply chain policy and come from the circular economy. They use food scraps because they want to fight against waste. In order not to throw anything away, they use the pit, the pulp and the skin!
Some of the things we ❤️ about the multi-purpose balm
- Dermatologically tested for added confidence. All of Mustela’s products are tested to be hypoallergenic and safe for use on newborns, babies, and children alike.
- No nasties so it’s perfect for sensitive skin. Paraben, Phthalate, and Phenoxyethanol-free! Hypoallergenic and specially formulated to minimise the risk of allergic reactions. Fragrance-free. Dermatologist and paediatrician tested.
- It’s good for your skin and the planet! Mustela’s Multi-Purpose Balm With 3 Avocado Extracts is designed to nourish, recover, and protect your skin from head to toe. It’s the perfect all-in-one solution for dry skin on your face, neck, lips, elbows, hands, cuticles, knees, feet, and everywhere in between. Mustela Multi-Purpose Balm is 100% vegan and formulated with 99.7% ingredients of natural origin. It’s made from whole avocados that are responsibly sourced from high in the Andes of Peru. They use 100% of the avocado — even the pit! — so there’s no waste.
- It’s a household staple. The Multi-purpose Balm with 3 Avocado Extracts can be used in so many ways: a nourishing night cream, a delicious hand cream, or maybe moisturiser for your baby’s wind-chapped cheeks. It really is your ultimate skincare all-rounder.
There’s nothing more precious than your baby’s skin — it’s their largest organ, after all. Looking after their skin doesn’t have to be a minefield, and making educated, informed decisions about what you’re putting on it means their skin will be looked after in the long run.
This is a paid partnership between Kiindred x Mustela