- 1 cup (240g) dates, pitted and chopped
- ½ cup (80g) beetroot, peeled and finely grated
- ½ cup (10g) baby spinach, finely sliced and chopped
- 1 ¼ cups (150g) almond meal
- 1 cup (75g) shredded coconut
- 1-2 tbs chia seeds
- ¼ cup (35g) coconut sugar
- ½ cup (35g) extra shredded coconut to roll balls in
Equipment: Hand Blender using a food processor attachment
1. Place all ingredients into a high – speed food processor and process until smooth.
2. Roll into little balls and then roll the balls in the shredded coconut.
3. Place bliss balls in the freezer and leave to set for 1 hour.
4. Keep bliss balls in the freezer for up to 6 months. Best eaten within 15 mins of removing from freezer.
If your child doesn’t like shredded coconut, roll the bliss balls in carob powder or quinoa or rice puffs.
Toilet training. Is your child Toilet Aware or Toilet Ready?
Knowing when your toddler is ready for toilet training can be challenging. You might not know what signs will tell you exactly how they’re feeling and when they want to transition from using nappies to using the toilet. First off, you should have an understanding of the difference between your toddler being toilet aware and…
How to choose the right childcare for your baby
Heading back to work after having a baby involves a lot of planning and preparation. And one of the most important things you’ll need to arrange is someone to look after your child. These days there are numerous options to choose from; long daycare, family daycare, nannies and au pairs to name a few. Whichever…
Managing sleep routines over Christmas
Chris Minogue has shared her tips for managing your little one’s sleep over the busy Christmas period. As always, there are some practical tips that will make life much easier for all.
Meet the Cubo Ai 💛
When setting up your nursery, one of the most important things on your list will (or should) be a baby monitor. Once upon a time they were often deemed non-essential, but many parents now realise the freedom and peace of mind that a baby monitor can provide! Whether your baby’s room is on the other…