- 1 cup (240g) dates, pitted and chopped
- ½ cup (80g) beetroot, peeled and finely grated
- ½ cup (10g) baby spinach, finely sliced and chopped
- 1 ¼ cups (150g) almond meal
- 1 cup (75g) shredded coconut
- 1-2 tbs chia seeds
- ¼ cup (35g) coconut sugar
- ½ cup (35g) extra shredded coconut to roll balls in
Equipment: Hand Blender using a food processor attachment
1. Place all ingredients into a high – speed food processor and process until smooth.
2. Roll into little balls and then roll the balls in the shredded coconut.
3. Place bliss balls in the freezer and leave to set for 1 hour.
4. Keep bliss balls in the freezer for up to 6 months. Best eaten within 15 mins of removing from freezer.
If your child doesn’t like shredded coconut, roll the bliss balls in carob powder or quinoa or rice puffs.
Living With Neurofibromatosis – NF1
Let’s talk Neurofibromatosis. This happy little face plays without a care in the world. She dances like no one is watching, laughs with her entire body and loves with all her heart. But this happy little face also lives with a genetic disorder commonly referred to as NF1. Now, most people haven’t heard of this,…
10 nourishing foods for postpartum recovery
In those early days and weeks after welcoming your baby, your own nutrition is often the last thing on your mind. We’re so caught up in that endless sleeping-feeding-pooping cycle (theirs, that is), that our needs usually get pushed to the side. However, we’re here to remind you that looking after yourself during this period…
Sleeping bags for babies with hip dysplasia
One of the joys of bringing home a new baby is having the chance to try out some of the adorable things you’ve collected during nesting. However, finding out your baby needs to wear a harness due to their hip displacement treatment can be a very emotional time. Feeling like you have to forgo all…
Families that onesie together…
Have you ever wondered why our little ones get to have all the fun when it comes to sleepwear? You get them out of a warm bath, lovingly sing to them as you massage lotion into their soft skin before dressing them all snug and cosy in an adorable onesie? Well, ergoPouch don’t think our…