- 1 cup (240g) dates, pitted and chopped
- ½ cup (80g) beetroot, peeled and finely grated
- ½ cup (10g) baby spinach, finely sliced and chopped
- 1 ¼ cups (150g) almond meal
- 1 cup (75g) shredded coconut
- 1-2 tbs chia seeds
- ¼ cup (35g) coconut sugar
- ½ cup (35g) extra shredded coconut to roll balls in
Equipment: Hand Blender using a food processor attachment
1. Place all ingredients into a high – speed food processor and process until smooth.
2. Roll into little balls and then roll the balls in the shredded coconut.
3. Place bliss balls in the freezer and leave to set for 1 hour.
4. Keep bliss balls in the freezer for up to 6 months. Best eaten within 15 mins of removing from freezer.
If your child doesn’t like shredded coconut, roll the bliss balls in carob powder or quinoa or rice puffs.
Flash cards helping you learn yoga and language!
Metta Play Yoga cards are the perfect way to help your little one build their physical, cognitive and emotional development. To learn how to foster a loving kindness practice for oneself, for each other and for the Earth. Now more than ever, we want to connect families and ensure our children have the tools to…
De’Longhi Tasciugo AriaDry Pure
It’s really important to keep the temperature and humidity the same throughout your home to prevent moisture build-up which can lead to health complications from running, itchy noses through to asthma, eczema and allergic rhinitis. If you have mould or excess moisture in your home a dehumidifier is a really great tool to help draw…
What is the difference between a dehumidifier, humidifier and air purifier?
When it comes to keeping our homes safe and healthy for our families it’s not always easy to know where to start. We know dust and mould are no good for children (or adults) and you might have heard people talk about air purifiers, humidifiers and dehumidifiers. But what are they exactly and which one…
7 tips for a healthy home
If you’ve got dampness or mould around your home then you will no doubt be familiar with the side-effects; allergies, sneezing, the itchy & watery eyes. There are so many health factors associated with living near dampness and mould. Our healthy home expert Jo from Notoxrox – a qualified Building Biologist, shares her top 7…